About Me

My photo
We have been together since the begining of 2005 and we have been married since Feb. 4, 2009. We have two daughters Joslyn and Abby. We are pretty easy to get along with. We do a lot of things as a family, and we have some great dreams, goals, and aspirations for our family.

Friday, July 10, 2009

Alright, I am officially employed by Banker's Life and Casualty. I am getting my insurance license next week and then I'm good to GO!!! I am so excited. I feel like finally here is something that I can still be doing 10, 20, 30 years from now. And there is room to advance. I don't have to do anything with food, I don't have to stand in one place all day running a cash register, and I don't have to do any stinkin janitorial work or cleaning. FINALLY! I think this is such a blessing for my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment