About Me

My photo
We have been together since the begining of 2005 and we have been married since Feb. 4, 2009. We have two daughters Joslyn and Abby. We are pretty easy to get along with. We do a lot of things as a family, and we have some great dreams, goals, and aspirations for our family.

Saturday, July 25, 2009

July 25th UPDATE

Alrighty, the thing with my new job is I can't actually start making any money, or even start working at all, until I have a state license to sell insurance. So this is what I have been working on for weeks now. Attending classes, taking quizes, studying, taking state exams,...blah blah. I took the state test today and fell just 4% shy of passing. So I am planning on going back to Grand Rapids on Aug. 15th to retake it and this time I will have a better idea of what I need to know. Of course it won't be the exact same test, but there is only so much information that can be covered. I think I will do much better next time. I'd better anyways!

So I got to see Kourtni today while I was down state. That was nice to see her again. Hopefully next time I go down, we will be able to spend more time together. Maybe go to a park or something and let the kids play! (the kids!!!!!!!! yea! I love being a mom!)

Grandma Culver and Sam took Joslyn and Abby to the John Ball Park Zoo for the day. I didn't get to be there, but I was told both girls really enjoyed it. Joslyn got to see all the animals she sees in her books and in movies and Abby got to see smiling faces all day telling her how beautiful she is. (She loves that) Grandma got to spend time with her grand kids, and Sam got to eat at one of his favorite resturaunts. So I'd say it was a successful trip for everyone. *thank you Gena for taking us!*

So Abby is starting to scoot around now and once in a while (depend on what her motivation is) she gets her knees into it too, so I think she is going to be crawling in no time! Yea! I just know she is going to love being mobile. Then she can follow her sister around all day. Joslyn is Abby's favorite person and toy. She can just watch her all day. Even if Jos is pulling her hair or stepping on her (by accident I assure you) Abby just smiles and thinks it is awesome to be getting attention from her older sister. She is an extremely happy baby already, but I know this will help out with the few fussy times a day. Yea!

Ok, one last thing. Sam and I have decided to not move to Arizona. Yet at least. Maybe at all. Time will only tell on that one. But for now we will most likely sign one more year lease where we are and hopefully at the end of that lease we would like to buy a house here. After some years and when we can afford it, we want to build our own house. It is at that point that we will decide if we want to build it here or somewhere else. I'm thinking that at that point we will probably just stay. The girls will be settled in school and all that by then. But I'm not saying for sure what's going to happen. Of course I still would love to live somewhere that it doesn't snow, but I just want what will be in the best intrest of the whole family. (And I guess me being selfish isn't going to help everyone!)

Well, that's it for today. I'm getting pretty tired now. Goodnight! ZZZZzzzzzzzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment