About Me

My photo
We have been together since the begining of 2005 and we have been married since Feb. 4, 2009. We have two daughters Joslyn and Abby. We are pretty easy to get along with. We do a lot of things as a family, and we have some great dreams, goals, and aspirations for our family.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Hmmmm...

Alright, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. It was a long long tunnel, but the light is so bright I can't give up. I am taking this licensing exam one more time on Saturday. I pretty much HAVE to pass it this time. This career is going to be such a good thing for my family now I just need to DO IT!!!! I have been studying a lot and really trying to make sense of everything. The other times, I was really just trying to memorize it all, but this time I really am trying to learn it. I'm going to need to know it to do the job anyways.

So Sam is doing pretty good. He started up running again. Since I've been home all the time, he has been able to kinda lounge a little more than usual and.....well...you can tell...he he! So he working in fixing that.

Joslyn has really been understanding more complex ideas and commands lately. She is playing with her sister more and more and she is starting to play pretend more. The other day she was playing with one of her Barbies and she was putting the shoes and sun glasses on it. It was so cute. She never should have done that even a few weeks ago. She has also been singing too. All the time. The different songs in Cinderella, and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. She is just getting so big. I can't believe my little baby is two and a half already! AAAAhhhh!

Abby.....wow......where do I start? At her age, (9 mo.) there is always something new. She scoots around doing the wounded soilder really well. She moves really fast. Just these last few days she has actually started crawling too. I was thinking she was going to skip that step altogether, but apparently not. She is refusing to eat any baby food and just wants adult, table food all the time. Or a bottle. Of course, I can't forget the bottle. But she is seriously SOOOO happy. I have never seen a happier baby in my entire life. She just smiles all the time and squeels and laughs. She is always making noise of some kind. Oh, and she can climb all the way up the stairs too. (we have 14 stairs) Goodness goodness. She's unstopable now. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment