About Me

My photo
We have been together since the begining of 2005 and we have been married since Feb. 4, 2009. We have two daughters Joslyn and Abby. We are pretty easy to get along with. We do a lot of things as a family, and we have some great dreams, goals, and aspirations for our family.

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Extended family

My bestfriend Saba Hubbell. I think of her as a sister so she's practically family.
My brother, Michael 21.

My sister just younger than me, Cheri, 22. (She has cut her hair since then though).


my nephew Austin 8



nephew Ethan 4




my 2nd oldest sister, Christina 25 and her boyfriend, Zach. (I just love them together!)






My youngest sister, Andrea 19, holding Abby. And the oldest, Elizabeth 26






My MOMMY!!!!!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment