About Me

My photo
We have been together since the begining of 2005 and we have been married since Feb. 4, 2009. We have two daughters Joslyn and Abby. We are pretty easy to get along with. We do a lot of things as a family, and we have some great dreams, goals, and aspirations for our family.

Sunday, June 7, 2009

sweet sweet life. I love it.

I just wanted to put a little sumthin sumthin on here to express my love for my Sammy. I am married to the most wonderful man and he is absolutely the one I want to be with for the rest of my life. We are going to go through a lot together and I am excited to see what lies ahead for us. I know that no matter what he has my back and I've got his. I am so thankful for him both as a husband and a father to our beautiful daughters. He loves those two with all his heart and I can see it everyday in his eyes when they play together. Gosh I just love him. I love him. I love him. I LOVE HIM!!!!!! ..........

No comments:

Post a Comment