About Me

My photo
We have been together since the begining of 2005 and we have been married since Feb. 4, 2009. We have two daughters Joslyn and Abby. We are pretty easy to get along with. We do a lot of things as a family, and we have some great dreams, goals, and aspirations for our family.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Two great days off in a row!

These last two days have been really good days. I seriously enjoy my days off. Yesterday Elizabeth, Christina, the girls and I went around to get more things for our wedding reception. It is coming up in only 2 and a half weeks! I am SO excited! I finally had "the vision" of what I am wanting so finally things are getting easier to plan. I think it is really going to turn out nicely. We are having it at a campsite in Williamsburg and it is kind of an over-night thing. (If people want to). Today I bought my dress and it is PERFECT! Sam has been going disc golfing almost everyday with Michael. From what I hear, they are getting pretty good. But either way, I know he'shavin a lotof fun. It's like his new favorite thing......after soccer of course.

Joslyn is showing more and more signs of "terrible two's". We love her dearly, but dang. These next (I'm sure) two years are going to be real challenges. Then as soon as she is out of it, Abby will be just getting started! AAAhhhhhhhh!!!!! Abby is growing so fast though. She is already rolling all over the place. If she keeps getting more floor time, she will be crawling in no time. Joslyn's favoritetoys continue to be books and Abby is all about the rattles. Alright, pray for us during this time of trials with our Joslyn!!!!!!!! Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment